Sound VIII: We fools live in hopes and future!






We fools live in hopes and future!
But I know not what they’re,
And I also live in hopes!

It’s quite indefinable;
It’s a fusion of romance, lost love;
Loneliness and something
I know not.

I’m not lonely when I talk or sing loneliness,
I’m, when I feel the absence of my soul with me.
I need my soul, to be with me all the time, until
The end of my life.

Soul, the god of mine and the omnipotent of my ‘self’,
I want to fly high and drop myself down,
The vivacity of my soul takes me far high from the
Misery of the world,
Where everyone wears masks and paste a smile.

Comments

Popular Posts

BIBLICAL IMAGERY AND QUOTATIONS IN THE “MURDER IN THE CATHEDRAL”

Sound XI: “My life is so much more interesting inside my head.”

Some Brain, SomeOne, Some Paradigm, and My Me