As the 'cocaine sniffed Buddhist' floating on the air under the blue moon




The eminence of parallel existence and phenomenal synchronization or encountering of my subliminal doppelganger with the cognizance of my ubiquitous existence elevates me unto a state of crazy hyperactivity. The penumbra of my clone is mostly like a phantasmagoria, almost completely foreign to my interests and tastes. I think, I’ve manipulated the possible readings of yin and yang. Hahaha!!!

 

 P.S.:  Yeah! I'm laughing out loud like a 'cocaine sniffed Buddhist' floating on the air under the blue moon! 
#She's mine, and as the time witnesses she'll be crowned the queen of  Never Never lands !

Comments

  1. "Z" here!
    are you beating on my head?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BIBLICAL IMAGERY AND QUOTATIONS IN THE “MURDER IN THE CATHEDRAL”

Sound XI: “My life is so much more interesting inside my head.”

Some Brain, SomeOne, Some Paradigm, and My Me